Renanim Preschool and Summer Camp was founded in 1993 and it is inspired by family values. The name “Renanim” means happiness. It is taken from the Bible. Our learning process is a cooperative partnership among teachers, parents and students. We recognize the value of each child and his/her unique abilities. Inspired by American and Jewish educational theories, we encourage intellectual, and social development.
Each days activities incorporate:
* Theme of the Week which we teach through: music, drama and hands on activities.
* Center Time which provide opportunities for social interaction and self-help skills.
* Music and Movement, Language and Creative Arts, Early Literacy, Math, and Science exploration.
* Yoga for kids with a specialized instructor.
* Indoor and outdoor physical education, personal hygiene, nutrition, and safety.
We hold workshops, Shabbat celebrations, and American & Jewish holiday celebrations throughout the year.
Renanim Preschool is like a family, where every child feels at home, nurtured by experienced and certified teachers.